Hi Tom,
I remember that when we dove off of Nanakuli Beach (Electric Beach) on
the Waianae coast of Oahu, we always found bunches of Flea Cones just
under the sand.(Sorry, books are in storage and I don't remember the
Latin right now.) Of course, there were also quite a few other critters,
especially mitridae. I don't know if this quite counts as a herd, pack,
or flock..thank goodness we didn't see interspecies cooperation..there
were just too many of them..they may have begun to plot against the
divers in their midst. They may be small, but they're wiry! ;)

Patti