Dear all, did anyone get my message? I asked if anyone
knew how many species of the genus Gaza there are and
what species are easiest to obtain. Does anyone also know if
Gaza sericata is a nice species? Does anyone have a specimen for
sale? Gaza's tend to get lots of "ooohs" and "ahhs" in the collection,
so I am looking for some nice specimens. I asked this question too,
but i'm not sure everyone got it either. How do you pronounce "gaza"?
Is it pronounced Gay-za or Ga-za?

Thanks,
Kind Regards James
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]