Dear all, I have a few questions. What trochid species of the Genus
Calliostoma
live around Pensacola? I am already aware of jujubinsis, euglyptum,
pulchrum, and javanicum living in south florida, but what about round'
here? My friend dives quite a bit offshore of Pensacola, and I was
thinking he could collect a few things for me(I am going to get diving
lessons soon, but until then, I will rely on my friend for specimens). I
wanted to make a small guide for him to "Pensacola marine mollusks" so he
would know what to ook for. Now, another question, does Arene cruentata
or Arene tricarinata live offshore of Pensacola?

Thanks,
James C.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]