Why isn't this volume still in print?!  In the last year or so on this list
I've seen enough requests for the Abbott Compendium that some publisher
could make a profit by cranking out a few more thousand copies...

-----Original Message-----
From:   Deborah Wills [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Sunday, April 11, 1999 11:40 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Looking for Abbott's Compendium

Here's another request.  Please answer them directly.

Thanks,

Debbie
 <><

Hi.  Would you have any idea where I can buy a copy of Tucker Abbott's
Compendium of Sea Shells ?  My boyfriend's mom has been searching for
this book for two years and I would love to suprise her with it as a
gift.   She saw it once in Florida being sold at a shell collecting club
meeting and thought she would buy it when she gets back home to New
Hampshire.  Well...

Your help would be greatly appreciated.  Please e-mail me at
[log in to unmask]  Thank you.