From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 1999 6:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Swamp spray

Hi Ross,

When Ruth and I lived on Merritt Island in the 50's, we had to use well
water
that had a high content of sulphur in it. Ruth wouldn't drink it but I
did.
When we went out into the evenings the mosquitos would not bit me. They
would
zoom in and when about to make a landing they would sniff the sulphur
and
take off.

Not so with Ruth. She would come in from our expeditions with bumps on
bumps.

But she still wouldn't drink the sulphur water.

Bud Rogers