Once I signed onto Conch-L, I greatly enjoyed all the interesting and
varied discussions and interaction among the members.  Then all of a
sudden, almost all the activity came to a sudden stop!  I wondered if
I had been evicted from Conch-L.  I wondered if my server was down.  I
wondered if my computer was ready to go to the big cyberdump in the
sky.  The answer to all these questions was a resounding NO!  I was
simply experiencing that annual phenomenon known as COA Convention
week on Conch-L.  One day I got two Conch-L messages.  One of them
said "sure is quiet, ain't it?".  The other one said "yep".
Next week is that week!  So, if any of you recent subscribers notice
a sudden, inexplicable dropoff in Conch-L activity, it is only
because so many Conch-L'ers are in Louisville at the COA Convention!
Paul M.