>Hank Foglino has joined the 20th century. Got a modem and I think I'm on
conch-l. Next step, I'm going to get a touch tone telephone. Does anyone
have any references on "sea shells as part of the sedimentary record"?

Thousands. Can you narrow the request somewhat?

If you have access to a large city or university library, ask a Reference
librarian if they have free access to GeoRef, GeoBase, or other
computerized databases. If they charge per reference, then be careful what
you ask for; the charges typically start at about USD 0.60 per reference,
which can add up swiftly.

Welcome to Conch-L.

Andrew K. Rindsberg
Geological Survey of Alabama