Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 21:36:48 -0400
From: Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
To: Bobbie & Jim Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Fwd: Web Page Message]

--------------A90EC0029D5CF65F97CE2B3D

Hello!

Hi,  We got this from our ATSC website.

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power

Please visit;
"The Liguus Home Page"
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Gold/9440/liguus/lighompa.html
West Melbourne, Florida  USA

--------------A90EC0029D5CF65F97CE2B3D

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 18:47:11 -0500 (CDT)
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Web Page Message

An un-authenticatable person sends a message from one of your web pages.

>From URL:
        http://www2.netcom.com/~ejpower/atsc.html
from:
message:
        The FL Department of Agriculture and the University of Florida are cosponsoring a one-day interactive workshop entitled "New Molluscs for Aquaculture".  The intent of the workshop is to bring together shellfish farmers, biologists, economists, and marketers to evaluate the potential of farm-raising a variety of new marine molluscs.  As you may be aware, hard clam farming in Florida is one of the fastest growing segments of agriculture in the state.  Currently, over 450 farmers produce over 100 million clams, or over 10% of the nations supply, on submerged lands leases.  This workshop is an opportunity to look at what may be next to diversify this environmental and economically viable industry.  The workshop will be held on November 10, 1999 at the Withlacoochee Training Center near Brooksville.

     We thought that a display of the various molluscs species found in Florida would be of interest.  Therefore, we were hoping to find a group with a sea shell collection that would be willing to display it at this upcoming workshop.  We have funds available to assist in travel or transportation.  Please advise as to if anyone in your group or else where would be interested in responding to this request.

     Thank you for your assistance in this request.  If you would like additional details, I can electronically send you the workshop brochure.

--------------A90EC0029D5CF65F97CE2B3D--