Dear all, I am in need of a plastic box. In dimensions, I would like a
1" x 1" . I need it for a tiny Epitonium krebsi that I own, which
measures
6mm. I would prefer the box be the type that has an extension on top,
that
the lid, a bit wider, slides onto. I want it so when the lid is put on,
the padding
on the inside touches the underside of the lid, so the shell will be held
down. One last thing; I want it to be filled with a black padding, so the
tiny white shell will be visible. Can anybody supply me with a box
matching what I described above? I will pay a sum for one, if necessary.

Thanks,
James