I'd also like to add my thanks for the free screensavers.  They are just
wonderful.  Playing with the settings is fun. I have decided that I simply
do not have the patience to watch all the little tiles fill in...just let me
watch the beautiful shells roll by!
   A special thanks goes to Bret.  While downloading, I had so much trouble.
  I'd write to him and he'd immediately try to give me advice.  What a good
guy....first he GIVES us something awesome, then he goes out of his way to
help.  Another thanks to Tom Eichorst who also did some online coaching.
We're lucky to have good folks like you out there.  (My problem was,
although I hate to admit it, that I was trying to download to disk.  When I
opened it as is.....it worked perfectly.  Maybe this little confession will
help someone.)
                           Jen

Jennifer K. Hanhila
535 East Glenn Drive
Phoenix, Arizona 85020
[log in to unmask]  or [log in to unmask]