From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:53:10 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:40:02 -0400
From: Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Ann: MAPublisher Map Competition
Sender: Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>

Avenza Systems Inc., the producers of MAPublisher, are pleased to
announce the creation of the Annual MAPublisher Map Competition with the
first one set to begin July 1st, 2001. As we have learned over the years
that many of our users have won awards and recognition with the maps
that they have made with our products we have decided to hold our own
competition to bring out the best of the best and showcase what
MAPublisher can do when placed in the right hands. Prizes will be award
to the best maps submitted.
The full competition details can be viewed at
http://www.avenza.com/MPcomp
All questions may be sent to [log in to unmask]
Thank you and regards.

--
Avenza is a proud contributor to Toronto's 2008 Olympic bid.
MAPublisher 4.0 for Macromedia FreeHand 9.0 is now shipping!!!