From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:56:56 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:50:36 -0700
From: Tom Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: cartifact and Smothers Bros.
Sender: Tom Thomson <[log in to unmask]>

I remember the old Smothers Brothers song...I think it was called "Map of
the World" or something like that.

It talked about a lady who came to a party tattooed as a map of the
world..they described where on the body all the countries
were located ending with:

  "...then along came my wife,
and to avoid a future strife,
I let the rest of the world go by."

tom

Tom Thomson                          Northwest Agricultural Consulting
1275 Oak Villa Road                                  [log in to unmask]
Dallas, Oregon 97338                            Phone/FAX 503-623-0468

"The only difference between a problem and a solution is that
everyone understands the solution." Charles Kettering
--- End Forwarded Message ---