From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K A Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:01:31 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:29:21 -0500
From: K A Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Another Cartofact
Sender: K A Parsons <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all,

About ten years ago I purchased a Liz Claiborne jacket just because it had
a map of the United States as its lining.  I still have the jacket and have
enjoyed knowing that I really could not get too lost when travelling with
the coat.  All the major cities of the country are included as well as some
of the major highways.

Kathy

Kathy A. Parsons
Acting Assistant Head of Access Services Department
140 Parks Library
Iowa State University
Ames, IA  50011

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]