From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:55:29 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:50:29 -0600
From: Ronald Whistance-Smith <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re:      Reproductions of old city maps/views (fwd)

There are two copies of the 1865 view on eBay at the moment.  See
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&SortPrope
rty=MetaEndSort&ht=1&query=fort+collins+map
A wide spread in asking prices.  These are probably scans of the Library of
Congress copy.  Various sellers are marketing a wide variety of maps from
the LC collections.  I guess they buy one copy from LC and then make
numerous copies for resale.

Ron