From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 16:15:42 -0400
Subject: Workshop Announcement
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:08:54 -0400
From: Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Folks,

I recently was invited to teach a new basic map cataloging workshop with
PALINET, the OCLC regional office for Pennsylvania and surrounding
states.
If you are in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, West
Virginia, northern Virginia, or southern New York area, or know of
someone
who is, (or even outside of this area and willing to travel!) and might
be
interested in attending a full-day basic map cataloging workshop this
Fall
then head to:

http://www.palinet.org/services/edprogram/catalog/catalogingmaps.htm

The details are that it will be held at Rutgers University in
Piscataway,
NJ on October 27th from 9:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Cost is $110 for
PALINET
members, $150 for other OCLC regional office members, and $200 for
non-members. You can sign up online at the site I gave above. And, if
you
would like more details than what is given at the website feel free to
contact me directly.

Sincerely,

Mr. Paige G. Andrew
Faculty Maps Cataloger