From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 15:26:23 -0500
Subject: Reminder: MAGERT Small map collection discussion group
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:52:17 -0700
From: Mathenia, Brenda <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
All you Small Map Collection Discussion Groupies:

As I've not heard a thing from anyone about topics/agenda items for the
mid-winter meeting, I could assume there are absolutely no issues to deal
with.  I could also assume that no one is planning on attending and can go
whale watching early - but I won't.

I would like to suggest that those planning on attending bring along their
issues and concerns and we'll have a discussion with no formal agenda in
place.

I look forward to seeing many of you in January.   The meeting is scheduled
from 2-4 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 11, 2004 in the Executive Dining 2 at the U.S.
Grant Hotel.  (326 Broadway).

Have a happy holiday and safe travel to mid-winter.

Brenda Mathenia - Moderator
Montana State University-Bozeman