From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:24:18 -0400
Subject: Re: (historical) state atlases?]
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:44:26 +0100
From: "R.B.Parry" <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Atlases of some of these states are listed in World Mapping Today,
edition 2. In addition an excellent atlas of North Carolina was
published in 2000:-

The North Carolina Atlas, portrait for a new century
Ed Douglas M Orr Jr and Alfred W Stuart
University of North Carolina Press
ISBN 0 8978 2507 7

Bob Parry