From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:28:13 -0600
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: Plea for GeoExpress Help
Date:   Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:10:38 -0500
From:   Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum
<[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

There is also Blue Marble's Geographic Transformer.
It reads and writes all the major image formats including MrSID and I
think they just released a new version yesterday.

www.bluemarblegeo.com

--
Ted Florence

Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop is now available!!
MAPublisher 6.2 for Adobe Illustrator CS2 is now available.
Order your copy today at http://www.avenza.com/products.ordering.html
One-on-one Live Online Demos Now Offered - http://www.avenza.com/livedemo.html

MAPublisher - When Map Quality Matters
Avenza Systems (416) 487-5116 http://www.avenza.com
Developers of Geographic Imager, MAPublisher, MAPdataUSA, MAPublisher-GPS
Bridging the gap between your GIS and major graphics software