From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 07:53:05 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L
Date: May 25, 2005
From: Angie - List Moderator
Subject: Maps-L list this week

Hi all

Just a brief note that after tonight I will be unavailable for about 5
days, and consequently there will be a hiatus in Maps-L mailings.

Please do feel free to continue to post messages to the List - any
messages submitted during this time will be held in a queue and then
moderated and distributed as soon as possible upon my return.

Angie

Q. Did you hear about the map that was mugged?
A. It was rolled by the map librarian.

ANGIE COPE
American Geographical Society Library
2311 E. Hartford Avenue