From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 11:16:56 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

I'm forwarding a message just sent from Paige Andrew (with his permission) regarding last month's CUAC conference. The presentations and associated discussions were wonderful and many of the powerpoint portions of the presentations are posted to the CUAC web site. If you have a few minutes, take some time to look through the site.

I believe someone mentioned to me also that the sessions were recorded and those recordings will be transcribed and eventually posted to the web site. There was such a wealth of information presented at the conference and it will be great to be able to go back and refresh one's memory regarding the topics and details of each session.

Special thanks to all of you who are providing this follow up information.  You are doing the profession a great service!!!

Angie