From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 14:18:26 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Digital data request for Argentina and Chile
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005
From: Jennifer Milne <[log in to unmask]>

Hello -

I am looking for hydrography data layers of Argentina and Chile showing the
major lakes and rivers, specifically: Rio Colorado, Rio Negro, Rio Chubut,
Rio Santa Cruz, Rio Futalaufquen, Rio Itata and Rio Bio Bio. I have
extracted river/lake data from the digital chart of the world, but the
level of detail is too intense for my purposes. If anyone can point me
towards some free data, it would be much appreciated!

Jennifer Milne
Assistant Curator and Cartographer ~ Map and Geospatial Information Collection
Killam Library, Dalhousie University ~ Halifax, Nova Scotia  B3H 4H8  Canada
tel: 902-494-6719   e-mail: [log in to unmask]