Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:35:58 -0500
Subject:        Re: Latest UGA Map Library car incident
Date:   Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:18:56 -0400
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

My gosh Hallie! Lucy must be having a total fit by now! Thanks for
sharing this news, even though its negative, and I'm sure glad it was
nothing like the crash a year ago that knocked out a wall and did lots
of damage internally to the building. Somebody in GA DOT or a local
agency should be looking at some kind of permanent barrier to protect
the building at that corner -- this is insane! What an unique way for
you to start your map librarianship career too...

Paige