Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:58:13 -0500
Subject:        RE: Re: : tough without a map - Youtube video
Date:   Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:36:30 -0700
From:   Rothal, Jeffrey (Jeff) (CIV) <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

It *was* good for some chuckles, but I was told that Miss Teen South
Carolina acquitted herself to a large extent on the Today Show (and
indeed they have details at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20473692/).

And as others have stated, if it draws attention to geography education
and like such as, uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, it's not all bad.

Jeff

Jeff Rothal
Dudley Knox Library
Naval Postgraduate School