Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:25:00 -0600
Subject:        Does anybody own?
Date:   Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:36:38 -0800
From:   Jim O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
To:     maps-l <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings, MapFolk!

/Ross, D., Lloyd, R., & Halsted, E. P.,/* Chart of the Coast of Arracan
from Akyab to Lat. 17**˚ 50'.* London: 1842. 93x66 cm. Uncolored,
unbacked sea chart of the southwestern coast of Myanmar (Burma).
Excellent condition. 3 inset maps. Centers on Cheduba and Ramree
Islands. Many depth soundings throughout. Published by James Horsburgh
of the East India Company. Updated from an 1834 map.Â

I have a researcher who actually needs to see the chart for the depth
soundings, and doesn't really want to pay the $275 that High Ridge Books
is asking for a copy.

If you do, please contact me at [log in to unmask] Perhaps we can
negotiate a loan or a scan?

Thanks

Jim

Jim O'Donnell
Head, Collections, Information & Research Services
and
Geological & Planetary Sciences Librarian
Caltech Library System