Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:16:25 -0600
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: ALA Midwinter: ALCTS-CCS/MAGERT Cartographic
Resources Cataloging Discussion Group
Date:   Tue, 09 Jan 2007 14:59:48 -0500
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Iris,

Hello! I wanted you to know that unfortunately the Maps Discussion Group
conflicts with what I feel is an important presentation sponsored by
ALCTS CCS titled "The Future of Cataloging and Basic Values", which I am
probably going to attend instead. I HATE missing MAGERT things,
especially meetings or programs that I routinely attend, so this is a
tough choice. I will definitely attend the MAGERT CCC meeting that
follows, particularly because I'm now formally a CCC member as well as
needing to catch up on the many CCC activities. So, don't be surprised
if you don't see me bright and early Sunday morning in Seatle -- but I
will see you later that same morning!

Paige