Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:14:51 -0600
Subject:        Academic GIS Centers Assessment
Date:   Tue, 23 Jan 2007 08:17:34 -0500
From:   Charles Macmichael <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
CC:     Charles Macmichael <[log in to unmask]>

To whom it may concern,

The GIS Centre at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada is
looking to collect information regarding the products and services
provided by other similar offices in academic institutions. It has been
recognized that this information has likely been collected and compiled in
the past, since inquiries relevant to that work have gone out on
listserves over the years. The GIS Centre at Dalhousie is hoping to hear
from those who have collected and compiled that data, what it consists of
and how we might be able to access this data. If you manage or have access
to this compiled information could you please contact me via email

Thank you,

Charles Macmichael
Dalhousie University GIS Center Intern
http://magic.library.dal.ca/