Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:16:10 -0500
Subject:        Re: Does MOUG still exist?
Date:   Fri, 31 Aug 2007 12:05:45 -0400
From:   David McQuillan <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

Yes, though inactive for many years, the Map Online Users Group (MOUG)
still exists.  I am the treasurer and still maintain the bank account.
If there is renewed interest in doing something with the organization,
please let me know.  Jim Minton was the last president, now retired, and
some day when I retire I will close the account.  There is no charge to
keep the account, but if the time comes that there are expenses,
remaining funds will be turned over to the Geography and Map Division,
Library of Congress.

David C. McQuillan, Treasurer
Map Online Users Group
Map Library