Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:46:50 -0500
Subject:        Variety of Geological publications: Canada
Date:   Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:03:24 -0400
From:   Weessies, Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum
<[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

Hello, I have a variety of duplicate geological maps to offer, we're weeding duplicate copies from our folded geological map collection.  A summary of offerings are below, they come in a variety of scales.  If you are interested in more detail, please reply to my email address below.  Preference to NA depositories, I'll need reimbursement on postage for shipments more than a handful of pieces.

Region; Number of pieces
Artic Ocean; 2
Canada Geological Survey Indices; 81
Geological Survey of Canada; 3
Centennial Continent/ Ocean Transect #2; 1
Sketches Showing Some Aspect of Groundwater Geology; 1
New Brunswick; 1
Prince Edward Island; 1
Nova Scotia; 10
Newfoundland; 3