From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:59:03 -0600
Subject: Re: New Geospatial Data Service - NASS Crop and Ag Land Cover
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:47:52 -0500
From: Scott Hanley <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

I don't get a lot of requests for cropland maps, but I thought this
was a strong resource and added it to our research guide.
http://nassgeodata.gmu.edu/CropScape/

Scott Hanley
Bruce T. Halle Library
Eastern Michigan University

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."  ~
Charles Darwin