From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:04:55 -0500
Subject:        RE: WorldCat records for digital versions of print materials
Date:   Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:54:48 -0500
From:   Kadri, Carolyn J <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
 :

I think we should pray a lot for standardization in this area. This sounds like a good topic of discussion for the Cataloging and Classification Committee of MAGERT, and/or perhaps, for the Cataloging Discussion group during ALA in Anaheim. I will contact the chairs of these 2 groups to see if they can put your inquiry on their agendas in June.

Carolyn Kadri
Vice-Chair/Chair Elect
MAGERT/ALA