From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:43:56 -0500
Subject:        Bibliographia Cartographica
Date:   Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:16:54 -0700, Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:16:54 -0700
From:   Mary Larsgaard <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Just received an email from Mary Marshall
at deGruyter (which now publishes this title);
I'd asked her about possibilities for online
publication and she said that's it's a good idea,
but "...Saur Verlag has the rights only for the
creation and publication of a print edition.
The editorial staff at the Staatsbibliothek zu
Berlin have the rights and would be the ones
deciding to make a web version available.
Until then we appreciate all the libraries who
are still ordering the print edition."
Volume 32 (2005) is in the pipeline and others
are planned to follow.

Her contact information follows:

----snip----
Mary E. Marshall