From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 05:38:59 -0600
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Carol P Mcauliffe" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: "Kenneth A Herniman" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 4:20:11 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: LAST CHANCE :) Giveaways from UF -  state materials!

We still have a few states left and I’ve tried to include some numbers this time to give you a better idea of what is there. As per the previous emails, many of these are geologic atlases series or map and chart series which will also include the maps associated with them if found. Please send your request to [log in to unmask] and we will ship it out to you ASAP. Thanks!

Connecticut – 4 maps

Delaware – 7 maps

Indiana -1 bk

Kentucky – 10 bks

Louisiana – 1 bk, 7 maps

Maryland – 4bks, 40 maps

Massachusetts – 3 bks

Minnesota – 6 bks

North Carolina – 2 bks

North Dakota - 1 bk, 83 maps

Ohio – 3 bks

Oklahoma – 9 bks, 51 maps

South Dakota – 1 bk

Tennessee 45 bks, 62 maps

Texas – 33 bks, 16 maps

West Virginia – 1 bk, 2 maps

Wisconsin – 2 bks

~Carol McAuliffe

Carol McAuliffe , Map Librarian
Map and Imagery Library, Spatial Information Services Unit
Government Documents Department
George A. Smathers Libraries
University of Florida
(352) 273-2828