From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:43:39 -0600
Subject:        RE: Haiti Maps Online
Date:   Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:23:16 -0600
From:   Hadden, Robert L AGC <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

        There are a number of Haiti maps and other products posted at the
Army Geospatial Center: http://www.agc.army.mil/haiti/index.html
        These materials are posted in support of the military and government
humanitarian efforts, and some materials are "For Official Use Only".
However, many other items are open to the public. The page is dynamic, and
more materials are being added daily.

Lee

R. Lee Hadden
Geospatial Information Library (Map Library))
U. S. Army Geospatial Center
ATTN: CEERD-TO-I (Hadden)
7701 Telegraph Road
Alexandria, VA 22315-3864
(703) 428-9206

"Curiosity is not a nice virtue- and it never leads to innocence." -Donna
Haraway

See some of my writings, both online and on paper, at my author page at:
http://www.librarything.com/author/haddenrobertlee