Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 08:09:25 -0500
5 replies below ...
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: map cataloging question
Date:   Tue, 03 Jul 2007 16:27:21 -0400
From:   Frank Wihbey <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Ken:
   I suggest including both in the 020 field.  Put the trustworthy ISBN in the "a" subfield (the first one) and place the anomalous one in subfield z.  Check out http://www.lib.auburn.edu/catalog/docs/marcpunct.html#0xx

Thank you,

F r a n k

Frank Wihbey
Head, Government Publications, Maps, GIS & Microforms Department
    Tri-State Regional Document Depository
    Canadian Federal Government Document Depository
    GeoStats Spatial & Numeric Data Service
Raymond H. Fogler Library
University of Maine
Orono, ME  04469-5729  USA