From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 10:18:18 -0500
Subject:        Re: vendors for satellite images?
Date:   Thu, 22 May 2008 09:17:35 -0400
From:   Jeff Essic <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Rebecca,

If you can wait, all Landsat images will soon be free.

http://landsat.usgs.gov/images/squares/USGS_Landsat_Imagery_Release.pdf

Jeff Essic

Jeff Essic, Geospatial Data Services Librarian
North Carolina State University
D.H. Hill Library, Research & Information Services
Box 7111, Raleigh, NC  27695-7111
http://www.lib.ncsu.edu/gis
(919) 515-5698