From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 10:18:43 -0500
Subject:        Re: vendors for satellite images?
Date:   Thu, 22 May 2008 08:29:43 -0500
From:   Tom Brittnacher <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]

Hi Rebecca:

SPOT Image recently announced a partnership with AmericaView that allows
AmericaView-member universities access to SPOT imagery at a discounted
rate.  I'm not sure if your university is a partner, but you can get
more information here:

http://www.spot.com/web/SICORP/1561-spot-image-partners-with-americaview.php

I have yet to order anything through this service, so I'm not aware of
pricing or quality.  Has anyone else ordered through this yet?

Regards,

Tom Brittnacher
AGS Library
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

> [...]