From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:24:55 -0500
Subject:        Re: 1847 chart by Capt. Henry Kellett, R.N.
Date:   Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:04:33 -0700
From:   Tim Ross <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

Matthew,

I believe that the UBC Library's Rare Books & Special Collections dept.
holds a copy of the original Kellett chart of 1847. The librarian
responsible for rare maps is on vacation till Sep. 1, but I will fwd.
your request to her for reply next week.

Best,

Tim

--
Tim Ross, Map & Reference Librarian
Koerner Library, Univ. of British Columbia