From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2009 22:18:04 -0500
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Mary R McInroy" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum Maps" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 2:35:38 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: RE: need help locating earliest editions of LC G-schedule

We don't seem to have old ones on the shelves prior to 1954, but there is one online as part of the Hathi Trust Digital Library, one "printed as manuscript" from 1910 that includes "Geography, anthropology, Sports, and games."  I think Penn State has access to Hathi items.

Mary McInroy
Reference & Library Instruction/ Map Collection
University of Iowa Libraries Iowa City, IA 52242-1420
(319)335-6247
FAX: (319)335-5900