From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:15:32 -0600
Subject: Newberry Library Cartographic Catalog
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:54:15 -0600
From: Patrick Morris <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Gentle Readers,

To improve access to our antiquarian and out-of-print map collection,
our website has been updated with the addition of  three drop-down menus
listing 250 Quick Links to the Newberry Library Cartographic Catalog---
http://www.newberry.org/collections/mapoverview.html#Quick

Each link automatically searches and displays associated catalog
records, all sorted by date of publication.  These include the following
categories of maps and atlases---

1) World maps, maps of the continents, and maps of continental regions
2) Countries of the world
3) Maps of the United States and U.S. regions, states, and territories

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please reply directly to

Thank you for kindly your time ---Patrick Morris

Patrick A. Morris
Map Cataloger and Reference Librarian
The Newberry Library
60 W. Walton Street