From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:14:54 -0600
Subject: Re: RE Tool for lifting maps during refiling?
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 18:03:40 -1000
From: G. Salim Mohammed <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Wow, clearly a fun (and not so fun) topic to surface on a Friday. We
stack ours 4 high, except for a small section which is stacked 3 high so
the windows of our brand-spanking new MAGIS lab aren't covered. And we
don't have the luxury of filling them sparsely...!

Salim

--
G. Salim Mohammed, Maps/GIS Librarian
[log in to unmask] | 808-956-0833

http://magis.manoa.hawaii.edu

University of Hawai'i at Manoa Library
2550 McCarthy Mall, Honolulu, HI 96822, USA

"Live simply so others can simply live." -Gandhi.