From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 08:18:10 -0600
Subject: Re: New Factfinder Release (Doesn't Like Firefox, however)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 23:31:27 +0000
From: Mark Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Linda,

It looks like you have Javascript disabled in Firefox, or another
extensions that is blocking the American Factfinder in Firefox for you.
  I just checked it in Firefox and it works fine for me. Unchecking the
"Enable Javascript" box in the settings makes it not work, so that's why
I suggest that you check there first.

I also checked Firefox, Opera and Safari on a Mac and it worked on there
as well so there doesn't seem to be any problem with Firefox
universally, but add-ons like NoScript, AdBlock, etc. could disrupt it.

Good luck.
--
Dr. Mark Jackson
Brigham Young University