From:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 08:18:21 -0600
Subject:        China 1:1M L300 series index?
Date:   Wed, 30 Jan 2013 04:03:35 +0000
From:   Brendan Whyte <[log in to unmask]>
To:     mapsL <[log in to unmask]>, Carto-soc
<[log in to unmask]>, AMC <[log in to unmask]>

Does anyone have an index for Republic of China series L300 (China
1:1,000,000) published c.1955? It follows standard 1:1M IMW sheetlines,
but I'd like to know the extent of the series.

Thanks,

Brendan

Dr Brendan Whyte

Assistant Curator of Maps

National Library of Australia

Parkes Place

Parkes

ACT 2600

AUSTRALIA

Ph: +61 2 6262 1192

Fax: +61 2 6262 1653

http://www.nla.gov.au/map/index.html

“Our public libraries contain all the books of the past which time has
preserved; those books, for the reasons above stated, are infinitely
better than any can write nowadays; and they are open to all to read
without cost. We are not such fools as to pay for reading inferior
books, when we can read superior books for nothing.” -- Lord Lytton,
“The Coming Race”, ch.17