From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:09:07 -0600
Subject: RE: Captured Japanese WWII Maps
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:04:00 -0500
From: Garver, Joseph <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

The Harvard Map Collection also holds over 10,000 sheets of Captured
Japanese WWII maps of East Asia at a variety of scales. We have indexed
them, but access to them is primarily through our card catalog. We also
acquired our sets from the AMS after the war. We have not yet scanned
any of those sheets. You can search the sets we have at the following
site: http://chgis.hmdc.harvard.edu/maplib.html

Joseph Garver
Harvard Map Collection