Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 1994 17:41:00 EDT

A patron has a portion of the Glens Falls, NY/VT, quadrangle, at a
scale of 1:250,000, transverse Mercator projection, produced by the
Hubbard Co. in Northbrook, IL.  The map is stamped "1973" and the
portion she has bears a stock number of PNK183**03.  She would like to
obtain the whole map or an updated version, but has been unable to
locate the Hubbard Co.  We have no such maps in our collection.

Does anyone have this map or know of a potential current source?
Please respond directly to me, unless you think this is an issue of
general interest.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Karen Campbell
Lindgren Library, MIT