Date:
Mon, 9 May 1994 09:36:41 EDT
I can confirm that Hawaii is covered in the 3" dems at edcftp.cr.usgs.gov .

I am looking for code to readily view these dems in 3-D. I have tried Vista
Pro, but you can do only a 512x512 tile if I recall correctly.
I also tried reformatting the data for input to Excel 5 for us with the 3D
charting capabilities. I could have died several times before one of my data
sets got posted.

Except for Grass which is far too big to install on user PCs, does anyone
have suggestions/code to display USGS 3" DEMs in 3D?

thanks