From:
"[charley seavey]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 1994 08:17:27 EDT

There are three entries in Carl I. Wheat's Mapping the Transmississippi
West relating to the Santa Fe Trail- 374-376- page 92-93 of volume II,
and one of them is reproduced on page 87.  I have no idea if this is the
stuff Jim Coombs is referring to, but the time frame works out about right,
and Wheat is always the place to start with questions like that -- actually
cross checking the index I see that Joseph C. Brown is associated with the
same entry numbers, so Wheat and Coombs are in agreement on this one.

charley seavey