Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 1994 23:23:48 EST
As you can see from the following message from Alice Hudson (New York Publice
Library), there must have been some snow in the Big White Apple.  I do not
understand, it was bad down here in Georgia, 65 degrees and some rain, but we
do not cry about it!   8#)       ------------Johnnie
Is there a weather-l? I want to find out who is in charge of the jet stream
and tell him, no doubt, to cut it out! I've had my quota of snow days for the
rest of my life...enough already! If I wanted more snow, I'd go to
Lillehammer...