Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 17:25:54 EST
Hi Folks,

I am pleased to announce that the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service has 2
new World Wide Web (WWW) servers, and a listserver available on the
Internet.  This effort supports our goal of sharing our data and
information.

1.)  The first World Wide Web server, with its url (address), is:

     Realty at

     http://www.fws.gov/~r9realty/index.html

2.)  The second WWW server, with its url (address), is:

     The Federal Duck Stamp at

     http://www.fws.gov/~r9dso/homedk.html

You can access these servers directly at the urls listed above, or you
can access them through the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Home Page at

     http://www.fws.gov/

3.)  The listserver, FWS-NEWS

The fws-news listserver will provide the latest news releases,
bulletins, and other information (as issued by the Office of Public
Affairs in Washington) about U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service activities.

To subscribe, send e-mail to

     with

     subscribe fws-news

     in the **body** of the message.

Also, if you would like to see a list of all of the U.S. Fish and
Wildlife Service's servers, please visit

     http://www.fws.gov/servers.html

Thanks.  ...al

Dr. Alan R. Fisher
National Data Administrator