Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 16:50:48 EDT
Dear All,

Due to a few hold-ups our Sample Data CD was somewhat delayed, but
I am now pleased to say that it is in the post to all of you who
have asked me for a copy over the last couple of months. We have
also provided a copy to all the delegates at this week's Society of
Cartographers Summer School in Nottingham, UK.

If there are others out there who would like a copy then please let
me know. Alternatively you can see us at GIS '96 in the National
Exhibition Centre in Birmingham UK from September 24th, or the
following week from October 2nd at the ESRI European User Conference
in London, UK.

I hope to do another 'News from Bartholomew' shortly as their are
lots of new cartographic points of interest that may be of interest.

Best wishes,

Tim Rideout
Bartholomew

Publishers of The Times Atlases and other leading brands.