From:
Nat Case <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 16:51:08 EDT
Roger Baskes wrote:

> Don't miss the lovely obituary in the Friday August 30 New York Times (at
> least that is where it is, on the last page, in the Chicago edition) of Ms
> Pearsall, the creator of the wonderful "A to Z" (as in 'zed') London maps.
>  I'm sure it has also been in all the London newspapers.
>
> I don't have a scanner and don't wish to type it in here, but it is a great
> story of a mapmaker who is also a woman, and you'll enjoy it.        Best to
> all,  Roger Baskes

FYI, the Times of London obituary for Ms Pearsall is at
http://www.the-times.co.uk/news/pages/tim/96/08/29/timobiobi03003.htm
l?1358771

--
Nat Case
Hedberg Maps, Inc.

Publisher of PROFESSOR PATHFINDER Maps
Production Office (White River Jct, VT): [log in to unmask]
Business and Sales Office (Minneapolis, MN): [log in to unmask]